Domaine de Garance - Bonneuil sur Marne Index du Forum Domaine de Garance - Bonneuil sur Marne
Le forum des propriétaire du Domaine de Garance à Bonneuil sur Marne.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Ce forum est indépendant de la société Groupe Valophis dépositaire de la marque Expansiel Promotion.
Should you hope your child never has to drive a car?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Domaine de Garance - Bonneuil sur Marne Index du Forum -> La vie au Quartier République et à Bonneuil -> Les transports
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 13:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Should you hope your child never has to drive a car? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
This was a great article, there should be more debate-style articles like this on The Verge. It's great to have two people pitting their opinions against one another here.

So I thought we could continue this debate here in the forums.

For my part, I tend to agree with Chris on this one, I love to drive and I think even in 20-30 years time when autonomous vehicles will really start to pick up steam it'll still be important to own a driver's license. Driving a car isn't that hard, and it's getting easier with all the automation and driver assistance coming in. It's a useful skill to have. Just like driving a manual is a usefull skill to have. Sure you can stay in the US your whole life and never have to drive a manual gearbox. But travel and bit and you could end up needing that skill. It'll be the same for autonomous cars, you can get driven around the Bay Area or NYC most of your life and never know how to drive a car, but the moment you step out of the airport in a less technologically inclined country (or just a poorer country) how will you get around?

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-https://www.theverge.com/2015/9/6/9270857/re-should-you-hope-your-child-never-has-to-drive-a-car
-Product Marketing Video

AIM
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Should you hope your child never has to drive a car?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Domaine de Garance - Bonneuil sur Marne Index du Forum -> La vie au Quartier République et à Bonneuil -> Les transports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation